Tuesday, July 30, 2013

She's on the way back!

Dear friends,

The last 6 months has been a fun ride. Baby Eloise Helana Benjamin arrived on January 24, 2013 @7:40pm. She has brought so much love, life and laughter into our lives. She is an amazing addition to our family, we are besides ourselves.

In light of having two, two years apart, our days move faster then time and "me" doesn't seem to exist much. By no means am I complaining, I'm just letting you know that I am dedicated to this blog and will do my best in the next few months to lay it all out.

Many mothers of multiples have told me that after 6months, "things will get easier" and it is very true. We have a rhythm and understanding of everyones' needs and are adjusting accordingly.

I have so much to share and am very excited, I hope you are too!

Stay tuned!

Love lots,
Mommy SF


No comments:

Post a Comment